Office of the Commissioner, Central Excise & Customs, Vadodara – II
Central Excise & Customs Building, Subhanpura, Vadodara – 390 023.
ESTABLISHMENT ORDER NO. 53/2006
VADODARA, DATED 23rd August, 2006
Subject: Nomination of Liaison Officer for work relating to the representation of
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in services in Vadodara-II Commissionerate.
Consequent upon transfer of Shri G. P. Chandolia, Joint Commissioner to CBN Neemuch, Shri B.G.Koli, Deputy Commissioner of H.Q., Legal & Review, Central Excise & Customs, Vadodara-II is nominated as Liaison Officer for Vadodara-II Commissionerate, for enforcement of the orders on reservation and for safeguarding the interests of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe employees, in all service matters.This issues with the approval of the Commissioner.
[ B.C.Rajak ]
Joint Commissioner (P&V).
F.No.II/39-12/2003-Estt. Vadodara, Date: 23.08.2006.
1. The Secretary, CBEC, New Delhi.
2. The Deputy Secretary, CBEC, New Delhi.
3. The Commissioner of SC / ST, New Delhi.
4. The Chief Commissioner, Central Excise & Customs, Vadodara.
5. The Commissioner, CCE, Vadodara-I / Surat-I/II/Daman/Vapi.
6. All Joint / Deputy / Asst. Commissioner, CCE, Vadodara-II.
7. The C.A.O., CCE, Vadodara-II.
8. The Supdt.(Vig.), CCE, Vadodara-II.
9. All Section heads, CCE, Vadodara-II.